We offer competitive rates for pool opening, closing and maintenance services. We have a qualified team of technical specialists who are able to troubleshoot any of your pool / spa related problems. Our technicians are also available for Service Calls.
Our phone is answered 24/7 613-839-7675
Contact us to book an opening, closing or even weekly maintenance.
Our location at 1148 March road is equipped with water testing equipment and trained staff that can provide a report with exactly what is required to balance your pool or spa.
Here are some helpful tips for maintaining your pool:
Carefully read and follow the manufacturer's instructions printed on the chlorine treatment package.
Test the water regularly. You want to maintain water balance
- Free available chlorine (FAC), which should be in the range of 2 - 4 ppm, but never fall below 1.0 ppm
- Total chlorine , to assure that combined available chlorine (CAC) levels are less than 0.2 ppm
- The pH level to keep it between 7.2 and 7.8, indicating that the chlorine is working effectively
- Total alkalinity to make sure that pH levels stay steady
- Calcium hardness to protect pool surfaces from corrosion.